What is a Meal Plan?
Meal SwipesMeal Swipes give you access to Chase Dining Hall, an all-you-care-to-eat dining facility, and a Lyons Swipe (Meal Exchange) in Hood, Davis, or Emerson. Unused meals expire at the end of the semester.
Lyons Bucks may be used at any Wheaton College Dining location. Visit the location page for location information, including dining hall menus and hours of operation. Unused Lyons Bucks roll over from fall to spring and expire at the end of the spring semester.
Sign up for Auto Lyons Bucks Reload and have your balance automatically replenished with less stress! To get started ensure that your Wheaton Student ID is linked to your CampusDish Account and then sign up for Auto Lyons Bucks Reload. You can pause or adjust your reload settings at any time.
Lyons Swipes (Meal Exchange)You may also use a Lyons Swipe (Meal Exchange) for breakfast, lunch and dinner at Emerson, Hood, or Davis. The Lyons Swipe can be used for a specified meal at each location.
Guest MealsEach meal plan includes 10 guest meal swipes for when family or friends visit you on campus.
Meal Plan Benefits
With your meal plan, you receive many benefits and perks, including:
- Quality food made fresh by our culinary team, with a variety of menu options personalized the way you like.
- Healthy choices available all across campus.
- Special events with themed meals and exclusive offers for meal plan members.
- Casual atmosphere with TVs, music and lounge-style seating—perfect for studying or hanging out with friends.
- Dedicated True Balance Allergen Friendly station in Chase Dining Hall.
To go meals: Simply request a to-go box when you swipe in at Chase Dining Hall and take your residential meal as needed!
Managing Your Plan
There are three ways you can check your Meal Swipes and Lyons Bucks balances:
- On the CampusDish website. Login, go to My Account and link up your Student ID to view balances and transaction history.
- On your receipt after a purchase at any dining location.
- Visit the dining office in Emerson, open Monday through Friday from 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM.
Lyons Bucks running low? No problem? Add more Lyon Bucks online or visit the dining office.